Luca Di Odoardo . Year of birth 1979.
Specializations and Professional Experiences
- Corporate Trainer in management control, subsidized finance, accounting and budgeting;
- Business Consultant in matters of management control, analytical accounting and tax planning for small, medium and large industrial and commercial companies;
- Business Consultant in ordinary and extraordinary finance matters, financial facilitations for companies at national and EU level;
- Consultant in extraordinary operations such as transformations, mergers and demergers;
- Consultant for “Third Sector” entities
- Consultant for the planning, management and reporting of Continuing Education projects financed through Community, National, Regional and Inter-professional Funds;
- Consultant for start-up activities and drafting of business plans;
- He carries out auditing activities for public and private entities.
- 2009: Training course in “Europlanning” at ES-Com – Rome.
- 2009: Qualification to the profession of Official Auditor
- 2009: Qualified to practice as a chartered accountant.
- 2004: Degree in Business Economics with a degree thesis on Integrated Territorial Planning obtained at the G. D’Annunzio University of Chieti, Pescara branch
- Registration in the Register of Chartered Accountants of Pescara.
- Registration in the Register of Auditors.
ContactsTel. +39 085/4549114 – Select Extension 3
Fax +39 085/4515013
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org